Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray. Kills 99.99% of Germs
A versatile, medical grade cleaner for most surfaces. The Anti-Microbial formula freshens your kitchen, bathroom, wood, glass, furniture, electronics, kid's toys and everything in between. Contains 80% Isopropyl Alcohol to fight germs and hydrogen peroxide and essential oils for anti-bacterial and anti-microbial benefits.
Test all surfaces in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Handcrafted in the USA.
HOW TO USE: Spray on surface to be disinfected. No dwell time needed.
Sanitize non-food contact, hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes. Wipe clean if needed. No need to rinse. For Use on all non-porous, washable surfaces including glass, granite, tile, steel, stone, counter tops, floors, walls, tables, chairs, showers, bathtubs and more. Simply spray the all-purpose cleaner onto a cloth or directly onto the surface and wipe until dry.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
The disinfectant has 80% of 99.99 % Isopropyl Alcohol and 10% of 12% Hydrogen Peroxide
Active Ingredient: (80%) Isopropyl Alcohol
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide and Essential Oils
CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. KEEP IN COOL AREA AND OUT OF HEAT. EYE IRRITANT. DO NOT SWALLOW. DO NOT GET IN EYES. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: IF SWALLOWED CALL A POISON CONTROL CENTER OR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. IF IN EYES, RINSE WITH WATER FOR 15 MINUTES. DO NOT RUB ON SKIN.